IAMA Global’s Manufacturing Defect and Product Returns Policy
IAMA Global is dedicated to manufacturing and providing quality products to its customers.
In cases when a customer believes IAMA’s products are defective, the following procedure is in place to verify and correct the defects:
- Notify IAMA within 5 days of collection/delivery via written communication to Adele@iamaglobal.co.za;
- All return items should be handled with care in the original condition upon delivery to the factory;
- Proof of sales of the said items should be furnished upon the return of items to the factory;
- IAMA factory is located at: Unit F3, Tillbury Office Park, 1030 16th Road, Midrand, 1685, JHB
Quality Investigation Procedure
The Client Relations Department will institute a quality investigation into the complaint once the product has been returned. Please note that the quality investigation response time is 5 working days from receipt of the product. Once the quality investigation has been concluded, the customer will be notified in writing of the outcome. Should there be a defect on the product, IAMA Global will be happy to exchange the defective product. If there is no defect, the onus is on the customer to make arrangements for collection of product from IAMA Global premises within 5 working days.
- No exchanges can be done without receiving the original product.
- IAMA cannot refund Courier fees and the customer is responsible for re-shipping fees.
- All sale items are final and non-refundable.